I really feel like the kid has turned the corner. He has put up 25 points and 30 rebounds in the last two games. He's really carried PV of late, hopefully it continues as we'll need him down the stretch.
I really feel like the kid has turned the corner. He has put up 25 points and 30 rebounds in the last two games. He's really carried PV of late, hopefully it continues as we'll need him down the stretch.
[img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]
He has potential to dominate games.
If he can stay out of foul trouble, hit free throws, and not get tired, he can be a consistent 20/10 guy.
[IMG]http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh111/Vic_Fontaine/sig.jpg[/IMG]
Okay PV guys......do you think PV really has what it takes to deal with the likes of a GW/JR in the region C?
Gate City: 16 State Championships in the 2000s
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I'll probably get verbally assaulted for this but I don't. I think we can win the region and lose in the first round. At the same time, I don't see anybody around here doing much out of the region. Appalachia/Castlewood may but neither of them can compete with Madison. Of course if we get to that point I'll be there hoping like hell I'm wrong.
[img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]
Bookmarks